Inclusion in the Join our Ambassador Program.
The Velocity Program is our affiliate program for Pharmanex and Nu Skin. As an ambassador, you’ll be an active part of our business growth while helping us spread the voice about our products. For every order you can make real money. Read the blog.
Whether it’s deep within yourself, in the wellbeing of your skin, or the world around you, balance is beautiful, and it’s something we all pursue. The soothing ritual of the Epoch Yin and Yang Mask can help you find it. Take a moment for yourself, let your mind wander and relax while this special mask detoxifies and nourishes your facial skin for that lit-from-within glow – leaving you perfectly balanced, both inside and out.
The Porcelain flower extract (Hoya Lacunosa) in its formula is sourced through controlled environment agriculture (CEA), a technology-based approach to agriculture which results in ingredients grown within an enclosed environment, ensuring traceability and sustainability from seed to solution. All Nu Skin products which feature at least one CEA ingredient are marked with the Groviv logo – and Epoch Yin and Yang Mask is the first.
- Two key benefits in one incredible mask – ideal for a bit of “multi-masking”
- Its formula features a specially sourced porcelain flower extract grown through controlled environment agriculture (CEA)
- A blend of kaolin and charcoal powder (absorbent agents) detoxifies skin for a fresh and luminous appearance
- Jasmine sambac scent promotes inner harmony and the feeling of relaxation for a glowing, lit-from-within complexion
- Reveals softer and smoother looking skin
- Leaves skin looking healthier, brighter, fresh, and luminous*
- Leaves skin feeling soothed, soft, and balanced*
- Each tube consists of 38% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic, helping to support our commitment to protecting our planet, and means every package features a unique look and feel
- Gently apply an even layer to clean, dry facial skin. Massage the mask to activate the microencapsulated charcoal until the colour changes from white to grey. Let product sit on the skin no longer than 10–15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use maximum two times a week.
- *Results obtained from an in-house efficacy and sensory assessment based on a 3-day in vivo consumer use study performed on 24 male and female subjects, aged between 18 and 35 years old.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sucrose, Mannitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hydroxyproline, Proline, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Mica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Argilla, Charcoal Powder, Hydrated Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Quartz, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Potassium Bitartrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Benzoate, [CI 77891, CI 77499].